There are several types of curtains available in the market, which can increase the appearance of your house to make it more elegant. There are some which can fit anywhere and some can look appealing only in certain rooms. Learn about the different curtain types and some vital facts related to them to choose the right curtain types for home:
Different Types of Curtain
- As the name suggests, the only purpose of having decorative curtains is to add an added element in of elegance and style to your home décor. These are the most used curtain types for home.
- It usually gets used in the hall, bedrooms, study room, and formal dining area.
- It gives an elegant look to the room. Thus, you usually find sheer decorative curtains.
- It is usually used in bedrooms to insulate it.
- It helps in regulating the temperatures in the rooms all the time.
- It is available in two types of fabric:
- These types of curtains are usually used for the glass doors to cover them.
- Usually, you find them in the bedrooms or living room.
- These curtains are used either for sunlight filtering or to add an added layer to the privacy.
- Usually, they are quite long to give an impression of having heightened ceilings.
- As the name suggests, these curtain types for home are used to cover windows.
- These are the most commonly used curtain types and almost everyone has it at home in Australia.
- Usually, all rooms in the house have these types of curtains.
- It is available in different types of designs, styles, and fabric as they are the most widely used curtain types.
- They are also known as pinch pleat curtains.
- It is also used by many Australian families for house décor as it gives a uniform look to all rooms. It is ideal to use with conventional or contemporary house décor.
- It goes with all types of fabric. However, most commonly these types of curtains are used most popularly with thick curtain fabric.
You can find a white curtain in all different curtain fabrics such as:
- Dim out
- Blackout and
- Light filter
It is the most used curtain types in Australia. It can go with all types of interior. It is available with all different styles of curtains such as:
- Wave folds
- Reverse pleat and
- Double pinch pleat
These are some of the most popular types of curtains used in Australia for different purposes. One can find all these curtain types for home online as well as in the stores and malls. You can use all curtains of the same fabric and style or you can choose to experiment with them as per your preference.
Toms provides professional curtain cleaning services in Melbourne and its eastern suburbs. Contact us now!